Friday, February 17, 2017

L'occitane Products Review

I have been using L'occitane products for a pretty long time. They have various pretty good products ranging from body, hair and face care. Here are some reviews of the products that I haven't mention in any post before. 



Sadly this range has discontinued. Angelica range is perfect for oily and combination skin but it is now replaced by Peony range which just does not work for my skin. It is now on bargain corner with 30% off for the moisturizer. Great deal.



I love love love peach scent. This shower gel smells absolutely amazing.







A pretty good body scrub but not a big fan of rose scent.




The number one best seller. It is very gentle to the skin cause it is oil form which turns to milk form when it comes in contact with water. I didn't know almond has quite a pleasant smell. Absolutely good if you don't mind splurging on an atas product for shower.



I love their Lavender pillow mist. This is the next best thing in their Lavender range. Yes hand wash. It somehow smells much nicer than their body lotion, cologne and hand cream.



I used to hate their shampoo cause it does not lather well. I mean where are all the bubbles?? Later did I know, this product is silicon free. Apparently shampoo that forms too much bubbles are bad for your hair. If you guys didn't know, I permed my hair permanently. So, my hair is very very dry. I would really recommend their hair oil which I would show in the next post.

Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment